Book Your Toronto Brewery Tour
What happens on our Toronto beer tours?
We take care of everything. We'll pick you up, drop you off and make sure you have the most unique brewery tour experience. You will get a custom curated brewery tour.
We will teach you how to properly taste beer, and compare the differences between them. With our direction, your group will take part in an engaging discussion about what makes the beer you're drinking great. We offer truly one of a kind beer sampling brew tours.
This is what you'll get:
- Guided tour of selected breweries
- We teach you how to taste beer like an expert.
- Vibrant group discussions about, you guessed it, beer!
- Comfortable ride in our BBT SuperVans.
- Complementary, generous beer tasting flight (20oz or more of beer INCLUDED at each brewery!)
- All gratuities to staff are looked after by us.
- At least one official brewery tour and explanation (at the discretion of the brewery, of course).
- Pickup and dropoff @ Keele subway station for our West Toronto tour, OR Greenwood subway station in the east, and all transportation between breweries.
- Bottle shops are open! Take home your favourite bottles and buy super cool brewery merchandise.