We fully understand that sometimes things come up in life, and you may need to cancel your brewery tour. We will certainly work with you to try and arrange for a different date to take you and/or your group. If you cannot go out on another date and would like a refund, we will give you back as much as we possibly can.
Please keep in mind there are fixed costs associated with confirming a tour date, that we aren't able to recover on our end. Therefore, refunds will be issued based on the following simple criteria:
- BETWEEN 7 AND 30 DAYS NOTICE:
- If between 7 and 30 days notice is given to cancel an event, a refund of the total amount paid will be issued , less a 25% administration charge, plus HST.
- LESS THAN 7 DAYS NOTICE FOR ALL TOURS:
- If less than seven days notice is given to cancel any event, a refund of the total amount paid will be issued less a 50% administration charge, plus HST.
- LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL TOURS:
- We cannot accept or process refunds with less than 24 hours notice.
EVENTS WITH CATERING:
- No refunds can be given on catering or food item orders without written notice more than 7 days prior to the event date. No changes or alterations can be made to catering or food item orders without written notice more than 7 days prior to event date.