Craft Beer and Dads
Father’s Day is fast approaching and Dad’s can be notoriously difficult to buy for. You don’t have to revert the classic neck tie, bath robe, or hand tool. Show the Dad’s in your life your appreciation with something they’re sure to love, craft beer!
Backyard Beer Tours wants to show our appreciation to Dads. CLICK HERE to enter a draw to win FREE Toronto Craft Brewery Crawl Tickets, courtesy of Backyard Beer Tours.
The Toronto Craft Beer scene is alive and thriving and there is no shortage of amazing breweries making unique and special beers that make wonderful gifts. Here are some local favourites:
- Black Lager Gold by Junction Craft Brewery
- Total Clarity IPA by Rainhard Brewing Co
- Zero Hour NEIPA by Halo Brewery
Summer Beer Events
Craft Beer events are in good supply this summer in Toronto. Here are a few that may peak your interest:
- Session Craft Beer Festival is in its 8th year and takes place at Yonge-Dundas Square on June 10th.
- Summer Craft Beer Fest is in Liberty Village on July 13th
- Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival is at the Roundhouse and takes place on August 11th, 12th, and 13th.
A guided tasting experience with Backyard Beer Tours is a unique experience that the Dad’s in your life are sure to love. We take you to Toronto Craft Breweries that are shaping the craft beer industry right before our eyes. We teach you how to taste beer like a pro and all about the brewing process in general. Tour Gift Vouchers make a great gift.
With custom tours available for groups up to 21, our experienced Brew Captains will safely guide you through a West End or East End Toronto Craft Brewery experience like no other. Click here for more booking information.